Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Project How Are You-Supporter 1


Hi, everyone.
I'm still called as Isaac Goh Ean Wai, still the tallest guy among my 1st sem course mates.
I'm enjoying my life in UM now, actively participating in all those UM activities,
but,
not the college's one.
Busying to finish my tutorial homework till midnight
almost everyday.
That's why
I have to wear a lens-less spec to cover my dark circles.
Don't have money to buy those expensive eye cares stuffs and GreenTea Eye Roll-on
because just got rejected by PTPTN.
So, that's how am I looked like now.
How about you guys?
By ean wai

2 comments:

  1. why ptptn get rejected geh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. They said I had filled in the wrong course.
    I filled in Sarjana Muda Sains( Maths/statistik/industrial Maths) and they said there is a special name for my pure mathS, sarjana muda sains(maths) and at that time when I was applying I couldn't find it. And the specific name of my course is just being put recently by PTPTN. How do I know? Because I reapply and my course's code in ptptn form in under ptptn code not my uni code

    ReplyDelete