Friday, August 27, 2010

Away from Badness

Friends. Something I would like to share here. I think I'm released by all those unluckiness. Yeah!
I feel I'm doing everything great here recently, and seemingly there is no more obstacle in front of me anymore. I can do whatever I wished successfully without any incidence which would break my courage to keep forwarding. I received my Yayasan Perak which cashed me RM1000 with my favourite TOMYAM MIHUN aunt at Bangunan Perak. And I got the reply from PTPTN telling me that I'm being offered again with the more amount of loan compared to the previous one. Bought myself a 4 months old of DSLR successfully without being dragged into any scam which used to happen in Malaysia online trade. Right just now, I checked and myself am being offered the PIDN scholarship some more.
WalauYeah~Getting better and better now. Having less stress to be in UM, but enjoyable life in UM. Go! Go! Go! Cheer it up!^^
by-eanwai-

No comments:

Post a Comment