Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ipoh! Ipoh!

Saw the new post by Mesha Jie. She had bought herself a bus ticket to Ipoh. Unwilling to reconcile about this and went out to buy myself a TRAIN ticket to Ipoh just now despite of the hot weather outside. Haha.

^ Roofed-sidewalk being so useless at noon-time. As you can see, it couldn't help me block any sunlight.
^UM Bus-stop, where I waited for T632 bus to Universiti Station. ^ Taking Kelana Jaya Tren to KL Sentral

^ "Deng, deng, deng, deng....." finally I got myself a TRAIN ticket at RM12
By ean wai@@

3 comments:

  1. earlier n cheaper than mine...envy betul!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how is the rate frm ipoh to KL shuttle train service? that day I read frm paper,it stated RM 35 for new train.is it true?

    ReplyDelete
  3. not tat sure...cuz as i know the new train hasn't start to on operation

    ReplyDelete