Monday, August 9, 2010

I have not comments about it.

I took it yesterday morning when I was waiting the bus in my respective college to go for my course 'Family day'.Can you see the second mountain which located in the center of the photo,that is Mount Kinabalu. Scenic huh?

My university private beach and jetty.This is the 'Outdoor Development center'.You can do kayaking,flying folk,dragon boat rafting......but the pathetic part is the beach is full of trashes and pollutant.The photo above just a minor part of it.
This biscuit had been my favorite snack in UMS.

This is the best we able to get in UMS.The problem is every dishes they cooked is spicy,not only pimples will grow but also my hemorrhoid.The dishes is damn small in size,I can finish 2 lunch boxes in once. See, how small is it.

By: hollylim

3 comments:

  1. Is there any chemical taste like pesticide on your vege of ur dish? In my college, I rather hav my biscuit than havin dinner in dewan santapan.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. me here so tasty but so boring on same food only..but cant deny is sometimes malay food really over spicy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not interested in ur Uni food la.. Stop showing off la! USM zai! hahaa

    ReplyDelete