Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Panggil saya Cikgu Heng part 2

now i got a new name in school~ most of the teachers call me Chun仔 or Heng仔. XP
this few weeks will be teaching them Kemahiran Hidup, Kajian Tempatan, Pendidikan Moral, Muzik,Pendidikan Jasmani and Pendidikan Seni.

Let me start from Pendidikan Seni. Their work are as follow :

1. ( from my student..hehe)

2. my student also, hehehe

3. nice or not?
4. my student my student...i taught them...keke
5. same...my student...hohoho..


THIS IS FOR CREATIVE GROUP : (not my student, SURE not my student, i didn't teach them in this way )=.=

1. he loves PERAK.

2. i will give him A+,if the title is EARTHQUAKE

3. what types of these mountains?my student said this is Fuji Mount(富士山)*i don't want hurt him ..so just said : not bad not bad....Zzzz

4. mathematical pi ( π ) in reverse order...even can fly in sky

5. i asked him draw the "Keris” nicely, he said : teacher, they holding ice- cream, not keris.

6. TSUNAMI.

7. Mushroom? or??


* i know you will say i'm so 'sui' ..but more 'sui ' thing are coming in my blog...haha.



this is my work : GRADE A++++++ ( hehehe....)





next one will be kemahiran hidup project : JAHITAN !!!!! @%$#%$&#%.....

tomorrow go teach standard 5 pendidikan Jasmani...bye bye.

2 comments: