Tuesday, August 31, 2010

MY first post.....LOL

Here is my first post..
Happy Merdeka day to all my friends...

for this whole month
me and my roommate bought a lot of food especially cup noodle and porridge
cos we were worry there will be no food provided during fasting month...
here is our food...lol



but when the fasting month start..
what we expect were wrong..
the cafeteria in my hostel a.k.a DPP was open from 9am til 2am
and there will be a small bazaar in my DPP car park every evening...
many food were selling over there
tau fu fa, soya, ayam percik, burger, nasi lemak, roti canai, kuey teow and a lot more...
all the non-muslim were having a fantastic month
cos can hav supper during late night..haha
due to this, the food tat i bought jus left in my cupboard >

Last few days,
According to TV3 news report
Kedah wil having water shortage for 3 or 4 days especially in UUM
tis news really make me crazy
cos i receive the news from my friend when i was sleeping..
and when me and my roommate open the door
everyone were rushing here and there
queue up washing cloths, bath, fill water using big container and buy RO water...
me and my roommate going up and down buy RO water cos we live in 2nd floor...
and here is our Water...bangganya....



really cant imagine we can carry all this water in short time...

Unfortunately,
when me and my roommate busy discuss where to put the water..
the person who incharge our DPP announce water shortage wont happen in UUM
and all the student should not panic about the rumour...SWT
tis is the best exercise i had in UUM at night...=.=

1 comment: