Monday, October 11, 2010

Positive Energy

Recently my mind fulled of positive energy~ very happy and satisfy with my lives~

Ya~ I admit that I’m very sad when my grandpa pass away in April and I can’t get the course I want in local university. Somemore form 6 is my darkest period in my study life. Can’t concentrate and no mood to study at all~ so just treat it as learning process.

When I recall what happened in these few months and this few years~ I noticed that I’m very lucky and and my situation is very good compared with other people~ next time I will share with you what I have done in my lives this fews years in my blog, and also define myself clearly to you. =)

May be I already over “open minded” ~ haha~

Eventhough I’m a busyman~very busy with many activities~ but I'm be a good listener for you.

Thanks to those friends who share their problems ,sadness, happiness and everything with me,and also thanks to those friends who help me~ so we can encourage each other and give ourselves power~ Thank you very much.

Lastly , wish you all stay Happy, Healthy and spread all the Postive Energy to everybody. ^.^ then all of us can enjoy a good life~ no quarrel, no sadness~ enjoy everyday, happy everyday.

by Heng KC

2 comments: