Friday, October 15, 2010

He's a Devil!

Had been a long time never update myself in this blog. Because I was having wonderful life in UM. But this seems to change now, from the paradise falling into the hell. Because my roomate is turning to be a devil!

He's a boy of course, yet he's very "special", more special than a Ramly Burger Ayam special! I would like to share about his special over here, exclusively for you all. Others even want to pay me to share about it, I also reject. How special is he? As following:

1. He just came back from the badminton training, not only his body but also his butt were wet and sweat was running along. He never asked for permission and straight away sat on my bed. Undoubtedly, I scolded him, so he changed to sit on the floor. Not for a while, he sat back on my bed with his sweaty butt with the dirts from the floor sticking on it.

2. It was already half past 2am, yet he was still playing his stupid game with the sound on loudly. I was sleeping, he just ignored me and kept shouting for the stupid game. I woke up, pretending I was going to toilet, and I did slammed the front door shut heavily, to indicate I was in angry mode. Luckily, when I came back, he did put his laptop in silence.

3. A loaf of bread was expired for 2 weeks long. He never threw it away until I told him to do so. It was full of mould and be put on my table for that long. Oh my god.....

4. I was taking exactly the same subjects as his this semester. Sometimes, when I was studying, he kept asking me what was I studying and showed me his unhappy expression. What the hell was happening? You're already 19-year-old, you have to responsible for you laziness, don't put the blame on me!

5. My room can be considered as big. But it isn't big enough for you to fit in 10 persons. He did call his friends to come over my room and played Dota. I'm not joking, there were 10 persons inside my room till 3am of the next morning! Their cheering sound really made me having a bad night in my room.

6. He was one of my APK teammates. I was preparing for that event till late in night, though he was playing his foolish game with his friends along the time with me. I just came back from one of the members' house after finished doing the last preparation in his house from morning until 10 o'clock in night. I didn't expect compliments or thankful speech from him, yet he told me :" Next time, when you guys doing the preparation of APK, you should bring me along, the director scolded me just now." I was dumbfounded for a while. And replied him:" Okay. I asked you to go along yesterday, but you said that you didn't want to go, do you still remember?" He said:" Ya wo, I forgot liao."

7. He always borrowed my homework to copy. But he didn't look like a copier, though he turned to be like an examiner of my homework, telling me this wrong that steps weren't clear enough, and asking me to recalculate. Yet, finally he was the person who did the stupid careless mistakes.

There are much more and more about him. If I really want to share all of it, 10 pages also not enough for me to post. Haiz~ Ipoh and you guys are always the Best!!!!

By victim , Ean wai

6 comments:

  1. really irritating~must take more precautions to protect your right. but don't always angry with this kind of people: 生气是用别人的过错来惩罚自己~
    wish you Good Luck. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur nature is bullyed by pp along whole life

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, agree din even know that dai goh wai will still being bully after went to uni, use 猪神拳punch him lah(jun yeh)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. heng,i dou ur cou doi c u angry or not

    ReplyDelete
  6. to all anonymous~ pls state your name~i dunno which anonymous talking with which one~
    i know got jun yeh~ but another i think is Shane

    ReplyDelete