Friday, October 29, 2010

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Long time dint post ady.today my topic is -How To deal with people-Benefit relation
My civil school a.k.a faculty will having a civil night excluding of malay but involving 1-4 year chinese.Due to the universiti strategy,the bachelor intake every year are in the decrement.eg 4th year chinese is 50+ while 1st year just 26.If you do know,some of the annual dinner will having a common system is 1,2,3year pay 4th year fee perharps you all also same,so in our case now,we need to pay more since we are 1/2 of them,and it cost us RM65/ppl this year.Due to nature my personality,you know me must blame on that or even reject it since the "steven dinner" is damn wasting our money and meaningless and i dunwan pay RM65 for eating shit in the grand hotel.
I decided dont go.But i started to change my mind when my " civil dailou" collect money from me.And he talked with me,if everybody also say dunwan to go,2nd year(the organizer) will be very suffer to supply aka vomit more money,and he keep pushing the next year organizing job for me(let me know how suffer to organize this event),He explain to me is bcuz of when 4th year senior was 1st year,they attend grand hotel,if now we organize less grand for them,they'll blame.

I said we can stop to do that next year if we feel hard to deal with the 4th year thinking cuz next year must oso got some kind of ppl blame on the price,but of course they say this will break the tradisional rule,senior will treat us bad after that,so due to BENEFIT(our seniors pass us 2-9boxes of note per sem),we have continue it however you doesnt like it.

I tell them i rather take a dinner at a less grand but tasty places,but i know and my fren also agree is that ordinary ppl is just want "so call grand venue!!"but we cant change their mind.1 of my fren also added is just 1time per year,and in local uni is chinese helping chinese,we still need their note within 4years,actually also because of BENEFIT!,other local uni also same price or even worst(but why we not break the stupid thing).Some of my fren beside me know my "xi Kui" characteristic and say "yeong shen say RM1 is Rm1,Rm2 is Rm2".because from the beginning i tell them its not worthy to pay RM 65 for a ordinary meal perharps grand for the environment but not the food,you mayb can say you can connect your future network at there,but i can guaranteer there are so much ppl that night and how you gonna meet(here mean make fren) them all.And i also meet my future collegue ady.

But mayb you all still not understand me deeply,i can spend a meal Rm10 with its VALUE but not calculating the RM1 nor RM2. Finally they advice me a good statement "NOT EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD IS WORTHY".but that is one of my life principle."EARN IT HARDLY AND SPEND IT WORTHY"

Yesterday i talk with a 3rd year senior,she said it is expensive and the reason why is the organizer this year (2nd year fellow) want to break the ex record to attend to a 4star hotel(located in penang island,last time 3star or below),but she added when she is 1st year(2years ago),they just had it at a cheap cheap parit buntar hotel,thats what frustated me,what the materialisme!!(and this not what dailou say before,he say everyyear is grand place,if you not grand this year,4th year will blame).However, before that the 2nd year fellow got put their effort to earn money from selling tong sui during the mooncake festival.

I talked the me-senior conversation to dailou,and he just throw me a sentence,"you ngam clever next year you do lo!" he dun even talk theory with me(but of course he is not holly,he like to discuss with ppl).zzz

This article is not try to blaming but im willing to learn how to deal with people to smoothen my future career,of course i realize my distinctive thinking which is different from ordinary ppl will become a obstacles to form my future network or even will form some hidden enemy.This world is fulled of BENEFIT relation and it is hard to deal with!Any comment will be appreciated.Im appreciate your mature thinking and i cant found someone to talk to about this for this moment.

**extra:senior advice me dun talk ppl bad thing aka rumours so much,ppl will not respect to you,eg one of her fren suddenly hated by alot ppl bcuz to do so..Hence if you have the hobby,however almost all ppl will to do so,so my fren here please try to control yourself to get a better future.Do you all noe lecturer evaluation form which doesnt required you to write name,one of my singh coursemate write comment "there are no direct relation btw this subject to civil nor aero engineering,this lecturer should be terminated"..The result is the lecturer revenge on us on test which cover 50% of marks by come out with some extraordinary application question.And after that she find out the singh and scold him.You must curious how she can find out him,so let you guess out.

1)"BENEFIT IN THIS WORLD BLIND OUR HEART"
2)"NOT EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD IS WORTHY"
3)"EARN IT HARDLY AND SPEND IT WORTHY"
How far do you agree for these statement?

From
calculate die grass

3 comments:

  1. We know u longer than ur friends do.
    What u said is correct, but sometime, we hav to force ourselves to sthg which we hate of, just to survive,u might think that's kind of cowards do, but try to think deeply, there are ppl who disagree wit the dinner too, but u're always the one who speak up. Yes, if u make it, u help other ppl. But, if u fail, u're the one who get scolded, boycotted, and u think the other will stand at ur side at that time.
    Life is full of cheats, hoax, insincerity, I just went through one big stuff in my uni, but I wouldn't like to share it here cuz internet always the dangerous place to share secret.
    Anyway, be patient, be calmed down,think before u act.
    Support u always. RM65 is really too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you cannot change it because you had no power~
    so just follow it first~ don't worry~ RM65 is just a small part..you will gain more by spending this RM65~if you still don't want to pay, then you can think : spend RM65 to buy a lesson or their personality.

    actually my life as teacher also have to pay teacher fee RM15, 2 teacher's marriage have to give angpau RM50..but i'm happy to give them bcoz treat as a wish to their marriage. ^^

    what i gain in this school is we teacher all went Syuen Hotel eat for free, 2moro represent school attend function dinner. November we will be going to Betong, Thailand for free.

    Shane, RM65 is expensive~but treat it as investment and may be you'll get more than you expected. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, in these world is very realistic, you give the money to attend, friends will be make..When you don want to give them, they will act good in front you but backstab you..65 is expensive, i don know this dinner is compulsory or not? But try to think deeper, 65 to gain experience, make more friends, and also go there and learn how they make this organisation work, or learn from their mistake what they did. So you know how to oraganize when is your turn to do this kind of event...

    ReplyDelete