Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Devil Is here Again

Help me, friends!!!
I really can't stand with it anymore, I need more space! I need more privacy to be given!
They start to have fun with their Frozen Throne game in my room now!
Not many, but around 5 persons there.
I run, run away from my room which used to be the best place for me to do my revision, watching my series.
Now, I'm stuck-ing in library, doing my revision on Mathematics.
Feeling depressed, I have a room, but why do I need to walk for so far to library instead of staying in my room to do what I want?!
Oh my god! How long would I be staying in this hell?
T.T

by suffering NY

5 comments:

  1. i got a 2 fen oso face the same problem ,the suffer dint talk the problem to the irritator,suffer 1 oso always go other to study and even sleep,he dont sleep in his own room.after some time,the suffer 1 tell the irritator,its end up irritator not siok bcuz the suffer 1 dint respect to him,always run away from room,he asking why he dont tell him early.the ending is now they r not problem ady.

    try to communicate wif them

    ReplyDelete
  2. ean wai: try to tell him in proper way~ i think you ady told him but he still doing the same things...may be he 收软不受硬. tell him more about your situation and let him realize~
    =)

    *anonymous~next time pls state your name~ we dunno who are you... haha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did tell him few times ady.
    Saliva already out of stock...haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually ur situation is much more better than me, can u imagine that when around, 10pm, while u are studying like hell in room for ur test, suddenly, u listen a huge, non-stop, wolf howling, monkey, screaming, watever kind of animal sound that u could ever describe just appear in ur hostel????!!!!!!!!!!!!!fireworks in the corridor, worst of the worst, they will not end this kind of stupid act till the rubbish show end!! beh tahan lah!!!!!!!!!from junyeh that currently stay with animal

    ReplyDelete