Thursday, October 21, 2010

Panggil Saya Cikgu Heng " Die Version"

Sei lo~ i never never give my facebook account or even email to any of my student in school now~ but today i log in facebook and saw many many people add me~ all of them are SJK(c) Chung Shan student~ some of them i even punished them kao kao last time~ some of them still sent me inbox msg : “王老师,哈哈哈” ;“你是王老师吗?”; "王老师你好,你的功课我做完了" ;"王老师,我妈妈讲你照片很可爱”

me : Ya Allah ya Tuhan..............

OMG!!!! ~ i cannot let them to know my stupid post or photos in facebook~ this will break my image as a serious teacher~ how do they find me? how do they get in my facebook?????? nowadays the children very "in" ~should i accept them in facebook? they are from good class,smart but naughty and busybody~ that's why i'm so scare~very hard to cheat them~

Sei lo~ i think they already viewed my photos bcoz i didn't put my profile as private. sei lo~ they sure laugh me~ tommorrow dunno what will happen~ =.=

i'm still wondering how do the students get me in facebook~ =.=



6 comments:

  1. aiyah,kiah chun..
    the student jus type ur name in fb already can search u lor....
    next time change ur profile to private lu...wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's too late~today a teacher told me that during computer class, the students go facebook searching for 王老师. and the teacher let them to do so~ teacher also betray me~ =.= sigh~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah, nowadays, primary schol, computer lab oso gt internet ah??

    ReplyDelete
  5. fuck the student la

    ReplyDelete
  6. fuck student? are you issac goh? or shaneshen use your name to cheat us??

    ReplyDelete