Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ump- university mana pula..lol.

"open banana,open banana, shake banana,shake shake banana, eat banana, eat eat banana.."this is one of the funny funny dance i hv learnt here,so stupid keep having dis dance at hall.. dis is the year ump hv greatest no of chinese, according 2 seniors is abt 500 non muslim over 1500 of students..in dat 500,90% are chinese la.. luckily nt as bad as wat im thinking which full of 'wantan'.. the international students here lengzai, but none of them in my course, but hostel of them jz bside my block.. hehe..

hmm.. im adapt well here except d food, im staying at 4th floor in my college, so dis time rli can lose weight.. but all my lecturers sucks..their eng sucks sumor.. mayb 1st yr they gif us all new lecturers... btw jz nid their notes, wat they r lecturing is nt important..

shopping at kuantan last week, took abt 45 min 2 reach thr n spent rm4 for bus fees, but d shopping centre nt bad gt brands outlet, mango outlet, fos, nose, vincci, nt branded boutique oso a lot, song box, 3d cinema.. goin beach again the week after next week ..hehe..dun envy ya especially kl fella..haha..

p/s: refer 4to on facebook.. keep in touch my frends..

meisoon

3 comments:

  1. so nice oo~~got leng zai tim wo~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya la, my sporting frends ady noe international lengzai,mayb next time can introduce them 2 me...wakaka..

    ReplyDelete
  3. my lecturer all dr ,prof oso suck la..not neccesarry new lecturer..my food here oso suck

    ReplyDelete