Monday, July 12, 2010

My Modenas Journey To Nibong Tebal

First of all,i'll would like to share by translate directly from Chinese to English due to my poor English proficiency..

After the suffering orientation week(act not vy suffer la),just 1day nid to wake up at early morning and listen to the the stupid kuliah moral..act the most suffering thing is try to prevent ''pancing'' when listen to the nonsense stuff..bcuz u'll get scold by ppsl or incharge senior if u drop ur head down..totally suffering when fight wif sleeping hormone!!!!! And we siswa baru kept on practising our UNI SONG,overall sang jor 30+ times!!!.. And the food suck!!except the chinese food..Here got some characteristic phenomenon such as chicken faeces smell started from 11pm to 6am..In the morning,desasiswa is covered by ''haze'',act is smoke released by factory..

Another suffering thing is walking farfar lo..but i used to be adapt to it on 4th day wif the aided of my lunarglide,really help leh..so far got a lot same kind of fren especially wing chuan,like to talk nonsense or comedy lik me..And dunwan why we boikot a gang which speaking english and matric student..cuz in my course 60+student,26chinese,got 20 from stpm..act in my campus,it can say look lik samtet,its floated by chinese boy..cb40%,mb30%,mg20%,cg10%,as i estimated la..(NOTE TAT cb is chinese boy).And,civil almost is the lowest standard course in my campus due to lowest pointer to get in a place..I doesnt feel a bit of proud in my campus alto my course is a profession .

During a session chatting wif lecturer(1chinese,1pure indian from india and 1 indonesian)..they kept saying usm is not act the best,just put a name tap APEX and kept saying civil is lowest standard course among eng course bcuz we r the basic/oldest eng..Act APEX is accelerated program to excellence,so dun think it is the best,it just a uni got potential to be th best,and we r strike forward on the road..During the session,i talk the most wif lecturers,i feel i got the confident to talk especially in english alto i cant talk in fluent,and the non-bumiputra lecturer is kind to answer me all the sensitive ques i asked for (jpa), the indian lecturer say a lot teaching us about life issue,quite long gas but im not really uns all wat he say due to his indian accent..but i try to let him recognize me..

Yesterday i done a crazy,amazing ,adventurous job,i drive motor from ipoh to nibong tebal..it is damn cold at the hillside highway and the natural limited my speed..normally for car,ipoh-kuala kangsar-taiping-nibong tebal,each distance take time about 30min..act 90min can reach..However yday is not my day,i pancit after passing thro taiping and struggling for 10km to search for Rumah rehat..finally , i successfully crawl to RR G.Semanggol and ask the tyreman hp no from shopkeeper..i continue my ride after 40min but unfortunely its ady dark..Amazing to ride on the highway at dark!!..Just enter the toll,million of unknown insect(i think its some kind from rice field) attacking me from front side,at beginning i tot is small rock,after a distance i just doubt its not rock when i ride alone on the road!!1 of the million insect stuck in my eye and i got the red eye at the whole night..Before i continue,my campus got 1 kind of insect call CHARLIE,it look lik ant wif orange/black stripe on its body,if u slap it,ur skin will permanently got the scar..

My brother scold me in sms bcuz i make my my mother cry..He say me banci at the highway is dun think before do something..somemore say not just make mother sad but oso my gf..act i oso regret to make my mum so sad,but its too complicated to send motor to thr,RM74 send to thr and according to my senior,they will send to butterworth which will take more time,money,effort to go thr take and ride bk to nibong tebal..act same but use more money..But my father and yeeshan allow me to ride to thr,act its not dangerous if u always let pp crossover and ride at motorline..isit is my mother too worry about me?or im too dangerous?mayb my father ever ride to KL when he is young,so he allow me to aventure a bit..But for my view,a youth should do something adventure and we'll not regret when old..i noe i cant compare me wif kiah chun family,but his parent let him ride KL-ipoh few times which is farer than mine journey.But now,i safe at campus and i feel enjoy wif my motor since all coursemate just walking..HAHA!!!

Today 1st day attend classes,disappointed wif the lecturer,6hours ,3classes just attend 3hour,1classes..another 1 dint appear langsung!! and last 1 postponed...A bit fun on 1st classes computer programming,feel proud when faster than many coursemate finish the work wif aided of my fren..especially the Mxxxy,they dun use brain..this lecture im same course wif kaiyit,he ask a overteaching ques..i think he can show his brilliant in uni..Just i wake up from my evening nap i quickly do my coursework,but too hard,and block youtube ady,how i learn from internet!!!...Hopefully i can continue keep on the spirit,so tat i can win all the coursemate and fight fot dean list(3.5)!!!

These few day, i always thinking should i apply for jpa or not..too many view from pp..certain lecturer say after 6years bonded wif gov,will difficult to find a job ,bcuz private industry 'll take a mind u r same as fresh graduate..some of the senior oso feel hatred about jabatan kerja raya,but some of jpa scholar senior say it'll only 20% for go to choose chinese for bonding,but its oso presence of risk..futhermore,he added working wif gov easier us to get project after we free of bonding..Until 2day afternoon i still struggling for the decision at the library..Zhi Xun said its too stress if work wif private sector while wing chuan straightly dunwan to apply jpa..Finally i apply it bcuz we can choose to reject/accept when u r be chosen..I ask my uncle once more and he scold me ''U think too much,think the career is complicated,act is simple only..Got pp give u money to study,somemore help u find job,easier to get IR(professional engineer) if work wif gov..stil think wat??!!! ''I still cant change my brain,my personality...

Lastly,i wont like to say sorry to Prof DR Issac Goh Ean Wai bcuz he may cant uns my language..hehe,if u cant uns if ask others or ask me..pls leave a comment here about my issue or English mistake..

Usm slogan: Salam Aspirasi, Mengunjung Transformasi, 1Siswa, 1Malaysia, 1Aspirasi

3 comments:

  1. my photo at kaiyit handphone..will upload later..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you become more mature than i thought..keep on with your spirit,you will success in one day..Believing

    ReplyDelete
  3. last time my mom also worry bout me when i wanna go KL by bike. but then i persuade her and promise her i wil sms let her know at least she won't feel anxious.
    you can go by motorbike but strongly disagree you go at night bcoz dangerous.
    Take care. =)

    ReplyDelete