Thursday, July 29, 2010

Few days ago and yesterday~

few days ago received a msg from my friend..

"hey,1st August got Candle light Vigil of ISA organized by Gerakan Mansuhkan ISA (GMI) and Suara Rakyat Malaysia (SUARAM), this event will be held at Selangor Dataran MBPJ ,PenangSpeakers Square ,Perak Dataran Bandaraya Ipoh, Kedah Dataran Zero KM, Kelantan Taman Hijau and Seremban Dataran Seremban. Heng,we hope you come and join us as helper at Ipoh . But of coz there will be some FRU and police there. Be careful and let me know if you come."

May I? 1st August go there join for fun? or stay at home online facebook?

fews days ago~
a FRIEND online asking me : "what's your plan? "
me : go UTAR gua~
FRIEND : when?
me : January
FRIEND : then this few months you want join INTERN anot?
me : where?
FRIEND : SUK kerajaan Selangor
me : which exco?
FRIEND : Elizabeth Wong..
me : oh~Bukit Lanjan ADUN
FRIEND : ya~ now they want youngman work in their office..bcoz i
will be finished my internship and need someone replace
me? you ok? if you ok then here sure ok...
me : ....... let me think first~

Yesterday~

i went jabatan pendidikan ask for GSTT (Guru Sandaran Tidak Terlatih)...
they offered me GSTT at SJK(c) Wan Hwa 2, Menglembu. Officer there said if i no problem then tomorrow they will give me surat lantikan then 4/8/10 go there start work as a 'TEACHER'~

now thinking of Intern or teacher.....


One more,
Regarding the SJK(C) Wan Hwa 2 , last time Shane,Mei Soon,Ean Wai and me have been SJK(C) Wan Hwa 2 during standard 5 (if not mistaken) for 常识比赛. after finishing competiton we went to canteen and take food. that time Shane complaint that i can get bihun with chicken drumstick but he got bihun with chicken breast. then drinking 茶雪,i told Shane that use 茶雪 to gargle can remove bad breath. then he straight away gargle 茶雪and spit into ditch. That time everybody looking at him...including teachers..
And, mei soon is the only one SJK(c)GR student who get consolation prize.

By Kiah Chun

3 comments:

  1. not understand what u write in last passage..can translate into malay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last part. But that scene is already blur in my mind, yet you can still recall it 100%. I was keep laughing when I read it, it's very funny and really miss you guys so much who always being so sincere all the time and not be forgotten all the laughters too. Not like now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. nw i oni c dis...last part funny enuf... ur memory geng dao!!

    ReplyDelete