Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Blue IC 蓝色身份证

I'm in the KFC of KL Sentral right now and waiting for the arrival of my train back to Ipoh. There's one thing I would like to share here and it just happened 5 minutes ago only:

I rushed to the KL Sentral on time after suffered as crowded as in tin of sardine in the LRT. Had my beloved Mcd BCG and surfing enjoyable website at the KFC. While enjoying, there came a chinese guy with a red loose shirt which was completely wetted by his sweat. He straight came to me without showing any fear. I thought he was just passing by with his eyes looking at me randomly. Until he sat besides me, only I knew he came for me. He was showing a pitiful face and spoke slowly to me.



The Guy: " Can you speak in Chinese?"

I : " Yes."

The Guy:“我是来自新山的,你可以帮我买一张回新山的火车票吗?”

I :什么?!

TheGuy :“我的行李给我朋友拿走了。在异乡没钱很惨的,你能借我二十九块吗?你可拿着我的IC,等我还你钱,你才还我。”

I :“你家在新山? 那我怎么找你还钱?”

TheGuy :“我其实是新加坡人。不是你想象的穷新山人,不会骗你钱啦!"

I : " ???? 你刚给我看的IC是蓝色的...."

He stood up and walked away like nothing had happened.

-THE END-

By ean wai

3 comments:

  1. haha!!! he is malaysian!! how stupid he trying to cheat you..hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. mayb he tot u r foreigner..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ean wai said
    Funny leh...Haha. I was shocked once he started leaving, but now recall it back, it is damn very jolly funny >.<

    ReplyDelete