Friday, July 30, 2010

Do you notice it is long existing as we are human?

This very morning, I waked up at 6.30 a.m. and got ready to the centre which hand-up the PTPTN form and documents required.But when I arrived I saw most of the students which from different sections already inside the hall.That is normal because early bird get the worms,but I look around I saw most of them is my (so called) friends.

When I ask them a day before it,they said they will be there on their particular section which state on the list.May be like an hours before their section.One of them is same section with me, then I ask her whether want to go the centre together,she agreed.At the ends, i waited her in the bus stop,no showed of her or "let me aeroplane" .
The exhilarating part is,when I arrived in the hall,she already in there with her friends.Shit!!!!!
Suppose that she sms or tell me she is going there early.

I saw them who were not supposed to be in my section and they were cutting people queue.That is the most frustrating part!!!!

They were jumping queue,taking the seats which is means to be others.
What the hells is wrong with them?

One of my course mate told me,there is no such thing as best friends in University,even though their are nice to you just because they want to finish up assignments,discussions and lab works.For instance they can chat and smile with you when we meet but at the end they'll back stab you. I'm deeply missing you guys(our gang) we can chat whatever we want, we can joke whatever topic we happy with.....

The 11th bus station is located right infront of my university's library.This is the place where I usually take my bus,I love my university library very much.It is equip with facilities including wireless,24 hrs study rooms,free computer service and the cafeteria serve delicious foods*cheapest and tasty egg tarts*
This is the situation where we finished our night class and students were waiting like a 200M queue in the bus stop.Ain't we waste a lot of time for communicating aka transport.


by~bitchy and pissed off by other's siew hong

No comments:

Post a Comment