Thursday, November 4, 2010

No more 'No'

Have you watched 'Yes man'.It give me a big enlightenment to life.
Saying 'No' is rejecting the opportunities that approaches you.

Recently, I been packed with a hectic schedule,I took part in the prom night committee, badminton competition and its organizer.There are two incidents made me feel that 'No' is actually pushing the chances away.

First,here is a guy who achieved all the requirements for the prom king but the theme of the prom night is actually Masquerade.Which means whoever wear a mask only eligible for the candidates of the Prom Queens and Kings.Unfortunately,he didn't wear a mask.Since he is one of my coursemate and quite close to me, after I request to my upper authorities for his appearance,they all agreed that he have a big probability to be crowned but he must wear a must to take a photo for the slide show.All I can do was borrow a mask to him and take a picture of him.But, he didn't know the purpose I did all these, he straight away turn me down by saying he will look like dumb when he is wearing a mask.Then, he took a napkin to cover his face and tell me he look better in it.

F**K!I already give a big chance to him already.He didn't appreciate at all.At last, when the shortlisted students were announce, his face is like squeezed because he found himself not in the list.

Second incident was the president of the badminton competition committee.Whenever we ask him question or request for something he will always said : 'No, I can't do it'. This sentences had made our competition not running smoothly.Whenever he got a complain, he will straight away said is not his false.He is such a coward.














Here I present all of you a sunset.
Sunset is like waiting for the end for me.
The hardest part of ending is starting again,
everyone scare beginning because we need to hold on by yourself and work on what we haven't got.


by : holly lim

2 comments:

  1. u can have the power if you are president next year,no need argue with your head now.bcuz they have their power now,and no need to worry to bad consequences or result he have made,bcuz the responsibities is on him,ppl will only blame on him.However, you have to plan well and avoid the same mistake he has made(dont accept committee opinion).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admitted there is some part of our false because we choose him as our leader.A leader make sure we do the right things.

    ReplyDelete