Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lucky?

Dear friends,I can't make it to Ipoh on this mid-term sem break.
I miss you all deadly.
Miss the ways you guys jokes, those encouragements......
Feel kinda miserable when I saw most of the students were packing their luggage,happily went for a flight.

At the start of the holidays, I rented a car to fetch wai hoong to stroll around the town.
But, who know the car is out of battery and petrol at the front door of my Uni.
You know wai hoong had to walk an hours to the nearest petrol station to buy petrol. Sorry,man.
After we filled the petrol, the car cannot be started,this is when I start to frantic.
Lucky enough, there are some good-hearted young men who help me to initial the car.
Then I drove to the nearest petrol station to buy a bottle of acid-distilled water a.k.a battery water to refill.
Let me inform you, in Sabah petrol station only sell petrol.No other things.
The I have to drive to town to get it.
After this incident, we continue our journey.

Incident no.2, I lost my keys which excess to my room.
Poor me, have to run to the hostel office and ask the fucking annoying officer to open the lock for me.He kept threatening me all along the way.
Now I have to stay in my room until all my roommate back because he can't give me the a copy of the keys.

Incident no.3, this is the sad one.My DC is broken by my friends.No to blame anyone because we can't predict those uncertainty.Yea know, Photographing is my life.Hope it can be fix.

Now, you know why am I so depressed.

By : han + ling

No comments:

Post a Comment