Thursday, September 2, 2010

Gone the Feeling of being' released'


Friends keep asking me how's your new life in UM? How's the hostel? How's the lecturer? How's the test?

These kinds of questions I will normally answer them with a simple okay word, except for one, that's my hostel's toilets! I will never say okay to it. And I was suffering stomach-ache just now, you know, that kind of pain which alarmed you it's the time to go to visit the toilet. I hate this very much, because I hate to being in the hell-liked toilets. I'm not trying to exaggerate it, sure you will lose your desire to 'release' once you see the condition of the toilet bowls, you would rather choose to endure it than 'release' it.

No matter how details I explain to my friends, sure they still can't feel it. Then I would like to post a photo of it here, to let you all drop the comment about it. I really can't take this anymore!! It more seems like a public toilet!!!
-ean wai-

No comments:

Post a Comment