Monday, March 14, 2011

Over The Sunshine.

Recently, I become a 24/7 photographer in my school.When they need me they will call me up, whenever and wherever.First I do have the guts to reject but as they become more and more demanding on my service, I really can't take the critics and requirements they need me to do, as you all know I really don't plan to commercialize my interest.Lesson learnt, in the suitable time, you need to say 'NO' to whoever that pissed you off. If you keep endure it, no one with appreciate it.If you take it easy,they will use you up.
Haha, this is how we do the experiment, test the taste.

Happy- go- lucky,not really a negative attitude toward life.
If everyone of us just didn't our responsibilities perfectly, there will be less troubles in the worlds.I felt that myself really a dumb-ass in the relationship with friends.I have pour my heart out but the feedback I get is not worth.

Thus, they have teach me lot of lessons.I just notice that if I really don't think about the future for a moment that is really a good thing as well.

3 comments:

  1. Learnt to reject is better than learnt to be bullied! Bravo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat majlis is tat,all chinese one

    ReplyDelete
  3. MPP of my faculty.

    ReplyDelete